I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Monday 15 August 2011

Now!

"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance." John 10:10


 

We need to learn to be 'now' people, get to grips with the fact that life is happening now, live our life now and not put things off until the future. The vast majority of things that we put off to a later date never actually get done.

We need to make a stand and get more passionate about possessing and making the most out of what Jesus gave us - life! We can think about life, dream about it, talk about it, but now is the time to actually have and enjoy that life that Jesus made for each of us.

God's blessings don't simply fall on us. We must stand our ground and seize possession of what is rightfully ours. It would be very wrong to think and act like our time on earth is simply a time of idly waiting for the blessings of heaven later on.

Have a seeking and aggressive faith toward the covenant blessings that God has promised. Start to confess with your tongue that you are blessed and that the good things of God flow to you in abundance.

The Greater One lives in you, and you can do whatever you need to do with His power within you. Turn your mind. Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment