I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Saturday 27 August 2011

Time and Priorities

"Be very careful, then, how you live, not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15-16


 

We are the generation that God has set apart to participate in the end-time harvest that is prophesied in His Word. God is searching for people He can trust to be accountable for the anointing, power, and authority that will be evident in these last days.

Learning to walk in obedience where we are right now, prepares us for the next level into which God wants to take us. Obedience prepares us for promotion. We can't wait until the days of glory to arrive before we get prepared. We need to get prepared now!

God is busy telling His people to get their house in order. This means that we need to ensure that we are not living fragmented, useless lives that have no purpose and direction. We must be accountable and responsible for the abilities God has given each of us. We need to decide once and for all to stop wasting our time, because time is a gift from God not to be sneered at.

Time management is vital to preparation and equipping. Channel your time appropriate to purpose. Don't look at your time as your own; see it as God's, something He has entrusted you to use wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment