I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Friday 19 August 2011

Worrying over Nothing

"Casting the whole of your care on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully." 1 Peter 5:7

Worry does nothing but torment us. It is totally useless. In the natural realm there is always plenty that we could worry about. But as believers we do not have to live in the natural realm. We have the privilege of casting all our cares on God. God takes care of us. The seed we sow is our care of ourselves, and the harvest we reap is His care of us.

Our refusal to worry shows that we are trusting God. We may speak words that say we are trusting, but actions speak louder than words time and time over.

God has promised to take care of us. God is for us, upholding us, watching over us. He has us covered! He is our shield, our high tower, our fortress, our place of refuge and our foundation.


 

If God is for us, who can be against us?!?

Stop worrying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment