I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Saturday 6 August 2011

Christian Responsibility

Jesus chose not to abolish God's law and instead showed spiritual intent and application. He expanded the requirements of the law, making them significantly more demanding. Jesus said, "You have heard that our forefathers were told, 'Do not commit murder; anyone who commits murder must be brought to justice.' But what I tell you is this: Anyone who nurses anger against his brothers must be brought to justice. Whoever calls his brother 'good for nothing' deserves the sentence of the court; whoever calls him 'fool' deserves hell-fire" (Matthew 5:21-22).

No comments:

Post a Comment