I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Sunday 21 August 2011

Fellowship with your problem or with God?

"Looking away to Jesus, who is the Leader and the Source of our faith" Hebrews 12:2


 

Do you find yourself fellowshipping with a problem you are experiencing or fellowshipping with God? The devil desperately wants us to think about our problem, worry about our problem, talk about and try to reason out our problem. However, God wants us to spend time with Him, talk to Him, and think about Him and His Word.

It is Jesus who we need to look to in order to have our needs met. If we dwell in Him, our problem will have no power over us, but if we dwell on the problem, not only does it become magnified, but we magnify it above Him. The more attention we give our problem, the more we feed it, the more power it has over us. When a problem arises you need to focus on the Word and cast your care on the Lord.

The devil starts the problem rolling. The more you think, worry, reason, talk, plan and scheme about it, the bigger the problem gets. If you look to Jesus, you will experience the miracle power of God as you trust in Him.

Fellowship with God, not your problem and you will enjoy your life tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment