I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Friday 12 August 2011

Always seek God

"My heart says of you, 'Seek his face!' Your face, Lord, I will seek,"


 

If we want to truly know the Lord, we need to choose to be where He would be, think what He would think, go where He would go and treat people the way He would treat people.


 

Many Christian youths I would wear a wristband bearing the acronym "WWJD", which stands for 'What Would Jesus Do'. Acting as Jesus would in any given situation is something we should all aim to do. The wristband serves as a constant reminder of this.


 

We must seek the right thing. We need to be sure that we are seeking God and not just the things that He can do. We need to seek His face, not just His hand!


 

Sometimes you may find that you have spend a lot of time, energy, prayer and faith on a particular faith project only to discover it was an empty well and that you are as thirsty as you were before. The fact is that there is only thing that will satisfy your soul - God.


 

The quality of life does not consist in what the world has to offer, but in God's presence, in His will, in knowing Him and knowing His ways.


 

Take care to always seek God and put His desires first in every area of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment