I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Saturday 20 August 2011

Lack of Wisdom

One of the main problems that we followers of Christ have is that we possess so much knowledge but so very little wisdom to go with it. This is one of the reasons that there is so much absurdity in the world. Knowledge doesn't work without wisdom, and it is this wisdomless knowledge that is destroying the world. It is obvious to see that some people of power are trying hard to get us to ignore the presence of God. We need to pray for these people to have a revelation.

Being able to say "I know God" is so awesome. You know that God is there for your every need, to guide and lead you, and to love you. Everyone needs to know that Jesus died for all of us, not just those who have been saved. Once you know God, you will never again feel the need to compare yourself or conform to others. To know God means that you know His Word and that He is faithful. If you do what you can do, God will always do the parts you cannot do.

It would not be right to say, "I am going to be blessed one day." Instead, speak the accurate truth that you are blessed (Ephesians 1:3). In Philemon, Paul speaks to us. He urges us to acknowledge our blessings and all the good things that are happening for us. We are taught from the very beginning of our Christian life to acknowledge sin, so why should we not also acknowledge our right standing with God?

Acknowledging the power you have in Christ can be extremely life changing. It has been scientifically proven that you believe more of what you hear yourself say than what you hear others say. So you need to be conscious and careful of what you utter. If you speak negative, you will think negative and that will not only affect your mental wellbeing but also your relationship with God. Instead, make a choice to only express the great joy and peace that you have within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment