I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Saturday 13 August 2011

Healed in Jesus' name

"...in My name...they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will get well." Mark 16:17-18


 

There is an abundant power in the name of Jesus, and we have been given the right to use that name. We should strive to speak the name of Jesus in faith against every kind of sickness or disease that you or anyone else suffers with. The Lord gave us His name so that we could walk victorious.

It is advised and spoken that we are to pray in the name of Jesus. When we pray we are requesting something from God, and the name of Jesus is what catches His attention. When we pray in Jesus' name, we are presenting to the Father all that Jesus is and has done.

It does not matter how long we have been suffering with an ailment, God can still heal us. A newly contracted disease or a longstanding illness or condition all have the same chance of being healed if we pray. Exercise your right to use the name of Jesus against it. Each time you speak that name in faith, power is released.

Begin to realise that each time you speak the name of Jesus against your problems, they will lose a little more of their power against you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment