I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Saturday 3 September 2011

The Word, The Name, The Blood

"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds." 2 Corinthians 10:4


 

The closer we are getting to the Second Coming of Jesus, the more fiercely the devil is attacking, for he seeks to defeat the Church and its each and every member.

There is no hope of defeating the devil without a revelation about the power of the Word, the name and the blood of Christ. The Word of God is not only a defensive weapon, but also an offensive one. As we speak the Word in faith, we wield a powerful two-edged sword that defeats the enemy.

The believer who has true faith in the power of Jesus' name, and uses the name, will do great harm to the kingdom of darkness. The blood is also a powerful weapon. We use our mouths in prayer to put the blood by faith on whatever needs protection. God's grace showers blessings on us as we pray according to the Word, in His name, depending on the shed blood.

The Word, the Name, the Blood are the most simple and powerful tools given to the Church so that it can defeat the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment