I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Friday 2 September 2011

The Lord's Battle

"...Be not afraid or dismayed at this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's." 2 Chronicles 20:15


 

You may be struggling with issues in your life, and frustrated because you never get a breakthrough no matter what you do. Sadly you will never win if you are fighting your own battles.

But God, He never loses a battle. He has a clear battle plan and if we choose to follow it, we will always win. You may be in a situation right now and you need to hear God say; "The battle is not yours, but Mine!"

Worship is a battle position. As we worship God for who He is and for His attributes, those attributes are released in our lives. Worship God for His ability and might, and you will see them released on your behalf.

Give thanks to God a number of times a day, but be sure that your heart is in what you are doing. Your heart will frequently fill up with love and worship for God, make sure that you express that with some outward action.

Follow God's battle plan. It is unique and effective. Praise and worship confuse the devil so it is important that we stick to these. Take up your stance and watch the enemy be defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment