I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Celebrate Life

"The thief comes only to steal and kill an destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10


 

It's very probable that most people do not truly enjoy life. Unbelievers certainly don't, but it is sad how many believers have not learned to really enjoy the life that Jesus died for them to have. We need to learn how to celebrate life, to live it "to the full". We need to leave our problems in God's hands while we enjoy what is left.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

Learn to be content no matter what your situation may be. Cast your care upon the Lord because He cares for you. Tell God your need and be thankful. The passing of time brings change, restoration and healing. Don't spend your life worrying, complaining and being discontent. Everything and everybody changes.

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

Nothing stays the same forever. Only Jesus never changes. In bad times remember, "This too shall pass." If you always remember this, you will be better able to be content and to have life "to the full." Cultivate the habit of enjoying life and all it has to offer.

Celebrate life! It is a gift from God. Remember, the Bible says, "whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" 1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment