I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Saturday 3 September 2011

Behold!

"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you." Luke 10:19


 

Too many believers are fainthearted, weak in determination, and diseased with an "I can't" attitude. This shows that they are lacking in power. But we don't need to beg God to give us power, we just need to realise and accept that we have been given power, and then walk in what is already ours. We need to try hard to develop and maintain a "power consciousness", aggressive, power filled attitude.

God has gifted us with spiritual power for spiritual warfare. Spiritual power is released when our faith is strong. When we walk in faith we can approach every situation with an attitude of enemy-conquering faith.

An attitude of confidence will bring out of us who we are in Christ and believe in the power that the Bible says is ours through faith. Approach every situation in your life, no matter how big or small, with a simple, childlike faith. Believe that God is good, that He has a good plan for your life, and that He is working in your situation and you will be a powerful believer.


 

You have the power - walk in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment