I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Friday 9 September 2011

Celebrate the positive

Meditate on and speak positive things about yourself. Thinking and saying negative things about ourselves is very destructive and we need to learn the power of saying and thinking positive things in line with God's Word. If we begin to talk about ourselves in a negative way, we begin to see ourselves in a negative way. We then begin to convey that negativity to all those around us. And we know that the opinion we have of ourselves will always rank higher than other people's opinions. When we are around people who are confident and convey that confidence in them. But it is hard to have that same confidence in people who don't believe in themselves. That same principle applies to us. If we want others to have confidence in us, we need to show them that we have confidence in ourselves.

2 comments: