I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Friday 2 September 2011

Spiritual Warfare

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms" Ephesians 6:12


 

Today's attacks against the Church by the devil are very different to those in days gone by, in the sense that they are more intense than ever before. The devil will not use just one tactic over and over because once his method of attack is discovered, it is no longer effective.

More and more people are experiencing huge attacks against their minds. Many of God's people are being attacked with sickness. Some of them are experiencing great financial trauma. People are enduring great attacks of fear.

There are certain ways you can fight the devil who is the source of these attacks:

1. Praise. Regularly give yourself praise, it will help protect you from defeat.

2. Abide in Christ and fellowship with Him. This is one of the best ways of engaging in spiritual warfare. Hide yourself in God, and His presence will protect you.

3. The Word. When the devil says something to you, speak the Word of God back.

4. Walking in love is another form of spiritual warfare. Love gives: it is impossible to defeat the devil while leading a selfish lifestyle.


 

Use these weapons and begin to fight in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment