I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Abundant Land

"But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today."


 

God wants all of us to prosper. He wants people to see His goodness and know how well He takes care of us. But, we need to be in a position where we desire God more than we desire His blessings. He tests us to make sure this is the case before He releases greater material blessings in our lives.

If God gives us more outward blessings than we have inner strength to handle, we never handle them in a way that brings glory to Him. You may be in a situation right now where you have been asking God for increase, and right now you are in the testing stage. Hold steady and continue to be thankful for what God has already done for you. Increase for you is on its way.

God wants you to prosper in a big way, don't ever doubt that. But He also wants you to be mature enough not to be led away from Him by material blessings.

Always remember to have a thankful heart for each of God's blessings. Express your thanksgiving to Him. A thankful heart shows maturity and establishes that you are ready for even more blessings. Never, ever take for granted anything that the Lord does for you.


 

"May those who delight in my vindication shout for joy and gladness; may they always say, "The Lord shall be exalted, who delights in the well-being of his servant."


 

Remember, God delights in the prosperity of His children. Believe in God for abundance and new levels of prosperity in every realm of your life. Also believe in Him for new levels of maturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment