I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Saturday 3 September 2011

Armour of God

"Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes." Ephesians 6:11

God provides us with everything that we need to walk in victory. He supplies us with the armour and commands us to put it on. We must ensure that we actually wear it and don't just carry it. Many believers are carrying their armour instead of wearing it. Action inspired by God is essential for victory.

Weak-willed, weak-minded believers are absolutely no threat to the devil. God wants us to possess the land, but it will never happen unless we truly know the importance of staying strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

We must be determined not to give up as it is God-inspired, God-directed action that is the clear key to victory. Too many people try to stand in their own strength alone and they fail, and always will do. Strength comes from spending time with God and purposely drawing from Him. Trusting God and praying are vital power sources. When we wait in God's presence, there is a divine exchange. We exchange our 'nothingness' for His everything, and when we do this our weakness is swallowed up in His strength.

Be strong in the Lord. Put on the full armour of God and wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment