I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Thursday 9 June 2011

What about me?!

Psalm31:7 - "I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul."

Psalm 71:6 - "From my birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb."


 

In hard times you may find the devil pressing you to believe that God does not care about you or about what happens to you. This is not true. Do not let the devil and his evil words win. You need to focus your mind on God and the Word of God and see how much he really does care for you. He cares about you a huge deal, more than you might ever grow to realise.

God's love for you began before you were even born. It continues throughout your whole life and then on into eternity. God created Man so that he could have a relationship with him, ergo, God wants to have a relationship with you, and part of a positive bond with anyone includes a deep caring for them. God cares for you! He knows of all your worries and hurts and he wants to be there for you to help guide you through them. Call out to him in any way that you are able. God is always by your side. Let him know what you really need from him right now.

Toss aside the devil and reach out to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment