I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Not guilty!

Isaiah 26:21 - "See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins."

Romans 2:6 - "God, 'will give to each person according to what he has done'"

God is the way, the truth and the light! Not only is he those things, he created them too, in particular Truth. God is truth itself and he has set the standard for truth and justice. God will never lie to you and in return he expects that you will not lie to either yourself or others. God promised judgement and punishment to all those who sin.

Colossians 1:22 - "But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you are holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation."

If you have chosen to follow Christ, you now belong to him and as a result of that you have been freed forever from condemnation. Part of putting your faith in Jesus means that you will not be condemned. When you gave your life to Jesus you recognised, believed and accepted that Jesus died for your sins. He took the punishment for you. He died for YOU so that you might live and be declared 'not guilty'.


 

How awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment