I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Friday 3 June 2011

Does God really care about me?

Psalm 31:7 - " I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul."

Psalm 71:6 - " From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you."

Do you sometimes find yourself wondering if God really cares about you? It is common to doubt God's love when we are feeling down, but that is the devil talking and we need to remember that. God's love for you began before you were born and continues right through your life and into eternity. God has always cared about you and always will. Always. There is absolutely no doubt about this.

Since God created you to have a relationship with him, he cares about every detail of your life from the big things to the small things. This is why his relationship with you is described as intimate as he knows about every miniscule detail of your life and cares about every single part. This includes physical, emotional, situational and any other aspect of your life. You may not believe that you can feel God with you but he is there, right beside you all of the time.

Whether you know it or not, God is aware of all your troubles and hurts and he being a compassionate God longs to take care of you during the difficult times in your life. He is standing beside you when you find yourself in the depths of despair just waiting for you to call out to him so that he can take care of you.


 

Will you call out and share your troubles with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment