I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Saturday 25 June 2011

Making the right choice

Psalm 25:12 - "Who, then, is the man that fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way chosen for him."

Hosea 14:9 - "Who is wise? He will realise these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them."


 

In every single day of our lives we make an untold amount of basic choices; what to eat for breakfast, which book to read or which film to watch. On top of that we make choices to follow something. Physically, you might choose to follow a diet, an exercise regime or a fashion trend. Socially, you might follow a role model. Your free time is spent following sports teams and TV shows. These choices are all important as they make up the contents of our lives.

However, the most important choice you make is a spiritual one - should you choose to follow God? Choosing to follow God is the best decision anyone could ever make in their lives, especially given the fact that it is He who created you and knows what is best for you. Once you make the choice to follow God, you will find that other choices you need to make in life will become easier as God will help you choose by sharing his wisdom and vision for your life.


 

Get God on board and become secure in your choices!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment