I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Tuesday 7 June 2011

The Manual of Life

2 Timothy 3:16-17 - "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work"

The Bible is God's way of communicating with you. We as a creature, a human are programmed to work and relate through our five senses. However the 'sense of the spiritual' is not one of these five. But God as you know is a spiritual being. This being the case, God had to create a way in which he could communicate with us on a level that suits us in our most basic form as a creature.

So over many, many years God inspired select individuals to write down what you would need to know about him, and more importantly write down what you need to do in your life now so that you can live an eternally with God in heaven. These chosen writings and documents were collated and the Holy Bible was brought to us.

The Bible somehow manages to speak to all of us as a general population but then also to each of us individually, including you. The truths in the Bible relate to every single person as it was written by the very God who created life itself.

The Bible could be described as a 'Manual for Life'. In order for you to get the most out of life and to be the best person that you can be then you need to have read, know, understand and apply the entire manual to your life. If you miss some parts of the manual out then you will fail to receive God's full Word. The Bible needs reading in its entirety and scriptures should also be read on a daily basis.


 

Will you put time aside to read the manual for YOUR life???

2 comments:

  1. just to let you know i've popped in by and will continue to do so my old friend. x

    ReplyDelete