I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Opportunity from God?

1 Thessalonians 5:17 - "Never stop praying."

Psalm 119:105 - "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."


 

The Bible will not always speak directly about a particular opportunity, however, any opportunity that contradicts God's Word or leads you away from its principles is not from God.

Don't let fear and doubt cause you to miss God's opportunities. Many are sent our way but many are missed due to a lack of faith and courage which indicates our levels of trust in him. God gives everyone the ability and opportunity to grow and excel.


 

Seize the opportunity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment