I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Monday 20 June 2011

The Importance of Believing

John 3:36 - "Anyone who believes in God's Son has eternal life."


 

Believing in Christ is really important. Believing gives you hope for today, tomorrow and eternity. Hope for today offers forgiveness and transforms relationships. You have hope for tomorrow because Jesus promises to work with you in your life to help you become all that he created you to be. You have hope for eternity because he promises that you will live in heaven forever, where your body will have no illness or disease and your life will be meaningful, peaceful and fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment