I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Saturday 16 July 2011

Following God's will

Psalm 138:8 - "The Lord will fulfil his purpose for me;"

Psalm 139:3 - "You discern my going out and my lying down;"

Psalm 32:8 - "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."

These Scriptures amongst many others make it clear that God does have a plan for your life. But how do you know what it is and if you are following it? Firstly, accept that God has a plan for you. You need to take a leap of faith or you will miss everything that He does to catch your attention. Then you need to open your eyes, your eyes that are filled with faith. God will put people into your life or make people cross your path deliberately as they are all individuals that God wants to use in your life.

Act on whatever or whoever God places in front of you and follow his plan for the rest of your days. Your life will always have a sense of mystery because you don't know what the future holds, as God often works on a daily basis. But if you act upon every situation that God puts in front of you, your life will not seem random but nor will it resemble a production line type life.

When you are always watching for God's work in your life, you will train yourself to notice the moments instigated by God and recognise them for what they are.


 

Climb aboard your own mystery tour bus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment