I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Saturday 16 July 2011

Are we all equal?

Proverbs 22:2 - "Rich and poor have this in common: The Lord is the Maker of them all."

All people are created by God and all people have equal value in the eyes of God.

Acts 10:34-35 - "Then Peter began to speak, 'I now realise how true it is that God does not show favouritism but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right."

Romans 5:18 - "Consequently, just as the result of one trespass was condemnation for all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification that brings life to all men."

God's salvation is available to everyone. It doesn't matter what sins you have committed and it doesn't matter who you are. God loves all of us equally and he wants to see every single one of us saved from eternal death. He wants us all to have a living relationship with him.

When you decide to follow Jesus Christ and ask him to forgive your sins and make you a new person on the inside, he promises that all your sins will be wiped from his memory. He also promises that all those people will have eternal life."

1 Peter 1:17 - "Since you call on a Father who judges each man's work impartially, live your lives as strangers here in reverent fear."

God will determine punishment or reward as he judges each person equally and individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment