I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ailing health

Psalm 38:3 - "Because of your wrath there is no health in my body."

Psalm 38:18 - "I confess my iniquity; I am troubled by my sin"

Psalm 38:22 - "Come quickly to help me, O Lord my Saviour."

Psalm 73:24-26 - "You guide me with your counsel, and afterwards you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Following God's direction can bring healing in your life. God's Work shoe you how to break free from the stress, pressure and other unhealthy habits and processes that can compromise your health. It doesn't matter whether you have good health or bad health, you must rely on God for strength of spirit. God doesn't always choose to heal and we don't always understand why, but we need to trust in him. Whether or not God chooses to heal you physically, you can have the awesome gift of knowing him personally and the immeasurable comfort of walking with him every single day of your life. And he will give you the strength you need to hold on to your hope of eternal life where there will be no more healthy problems.

Psalm 32:3-5 - "When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer. Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, 'I will confess my transgressions to the Lord', and you forgave the guilt of my sin."

Sin can make you sick, literally. Sin creeps around inside of our bodies, eating away at us and often causes physical manifestations in the form of an illness. Sin could turn into flu or into a disease more serious and life threatening.

Healing comes when you call on God for forgiveness. Ask Him to forgive you your sins. This takes the burden of guilt and shame away. You will then begin to feel better, not only emotionally but hopefully physically as well.


 

We call, we call, we call upon your name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment