I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Thursday 7 April 2011

Never Alone

Many years ago I felt alone, truly, truly alone. I was a child and my life was not what I wanted it to be. Despite there being people around me there was no one there. Time passed. I survived .. on my own. I had a vague belief in God but without the right nurturing this belief was never given the opportunity to grow into anything more.

As a young adult I pursued this vague belief and began to learn. However at the same time I had a strong belief of that God can't exist else I would have felt his presence. I spent the next ten or fifteen years dipping in and out of Christianity, learning more and more as time went by.

This past year I have witnessed a big change. My faith is growing stronger day by day. I lead a more Christian lifestyle which isn't easy when one is betrothed to an ardent athiest however I continue to strive to be what God wants me to be.

The reason for this blog entry is that increasingly and especially this past four months when I have been riddled with both mental and physical health problems I have realised that there is one constant presence in my life: God


God is always with me.

I am never alone.

Do you ever find yourself feeling alone?

Maybe it's time for you to reach out to God?

2 comments:

  1. Its so true, if your ever alone or feel neglected the best person to talk too is one word away, god loves us all unconditionally, so weather we feel like we deserve it, god loves all of us, and for anyone, god is just waiting for you to ask for his help and love, so that when you do, he is reedy with open arms, to love you and care for you like no one has ever done before :)

    ReplyDelete