I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Friday 15 April 2011

Getting your mind off the road behind you

1 Corinthians 2:9

"What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived the things God has prepared for those who love him"

Are you one of life's grumblers? Stop and think. Do you complain more than you appreciate and accept? God is not going to bless anyone who grumbles and moans all the time. He will bless those who are thoughtful and thankful for what they do have. This is also how people are divined with a miracle. Miracles are amazing, a true gift of God's awesomeness, however miracles will not keep you happy long term. Taking god as your bread, your food, your life, your everything will. Many people pray hard and dream for a miracle to take them out of a situation fully expecting to live happily ever after. Not so. The miracle is just the beginning. Life changes have to be made in order to fully prosper from the miracle. If you are not prepared to move forward with the miracle then the miracle was sadly of little use to you. Praise the miracle and look forward. Don't just look at what you don't have, make an inventory of what you do have.



2 comments:

  1. Just to say Hi enjoyed your blog... maybe you would care to view mine... Please leave a comment as sometimes I can't get blogger exactly right... Blessings
    and remember HIS name is also Love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks, I'll take a look. x

    ReplyDelete