I already have a blog where I keep all my creative work. My life is changing a lot at the moment and there are lots of issues, beliefs and such that I find myself musing for hours over. I've decided that it might be a good idea to write my musings down somewhere. I have no idea where this will go so it will be an adventure, an exciting one I hope.

Friday 13 May 2011

Some thoughts to ponder on

Jesus Christ is the answer to everything. There is no one beyond his reach. Everyone can be restored.

Hope can be renewed. Your mind can be renewed with God's word.

God has a purpose for your life.

If God can do anything for anybody then God can do something for you.

The Lord forgets no one. No matter who you are or where you are at you are not forgotten.

God hears you. He has a plan for your breakthrough.

God restores lives through the power of his Word.

There is no one beyond God's reach.

God says you have a choice to either believe what you think or choose to believe what God thinks.

Your past does not have to destroy your future.

God will always replace what the enemy has stolen from you if you allow him.

Amazing things can happen in your life through the Word of God.

God can give you a new identity.

Renew your mind to see yourself how God sees you.

You are not in a position to effectively help others and give them true hope until you yourself are fully healed.

There is nothing that has been done to you that surprises God.

And finally..


 

God loves you unconditionally, he always has and he always will do.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment